What types of personal data does NTV collect?
NTV may collect your personal data such as:
- your name;
- your contact information (e.g. e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, etc.), place of work, job position, organization;
- your portrait image recorded by security cameras in NTV’s office;
- your online identifiers (e.g. IP addresses, cookie identifiers, etc.); and
- any other personal data you may choose to share with NTV.
What are the purposes for which NTV processes personal data?
NTV may process your personal data for the following purposes, for which NTV may share your personal data with Nabtesco Corporation (https://www.nabtesco.com/en/) and its subsidiaries as well as its business partners such as Emerald Technology Ventures and other service providers as necessary:
- for its investment business, including evaluating potential investments and managing existing investments;
- for internal research and analysis;
- to make inquiries or requests to you, to respond to your inquiries or requests, or to send you other communications;
- to perform contracts between you or your company (including cases where you provide some services to NTV); and
- for any other purposes for which you provided personal data to NTV.
What are the legal bases on which NTV processes personal data?
- NTV processes your personal data based on legal bases (as recognized in FADP Art. 13 para. 1 or GDPR Art. 6 para. 1) such as:
- your consent;
- preparation for conclusion of, and performance of contracts between you or your company;
- legitimate interests pursued by NTV or third parties; or
- compliance with the legal obligations of NTV.
- In the cases where the processing of personal data by NTV is conducted based on your consent, you can at any time withdraw the consent; provided, however, that such withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of processing the personal data conducted based on your consent prior to the withdrawal.
How does NTV manage personal data?
- When processing of your personal data, NTV will take appropriate and reasonable security measures (FADP Art. 7 para. 1) and endeavor to prevent unauthorized external accesses, losses, or falsifications to personal data. If an accident has occurred, NTV will take corrective measures promptly.
What kind of rights do you have?
- With respect to your personal data processed by NTV, you have the following rights under FADP or GDPR:
- right of access;
- right to rectification or erasure;
- right to restriction of processing;
- right to object to processing;
- right to data portability (its transfer or copy) so that such personal data can be used for a service other than that of NTV (if any); and
- right to withdraw consent at any time.
- When you intend to exercise any of the above rights, please refer to “How you can contact NTV?” below.
How can you contact NTV?
For inquiries and questions about your personal data, you can contact NTV via “Contact” page (https://nabtesco-ventures.com/contact/) or write to:
Nabtesco Technology Ventures AG, Seefeldstrasse 215 8008 Zurich, Switzerland.